Fantasy Shopper Limited (“Fantasy Shopper”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 the data controller is Fantasy Shopper Limited incorporated and registered in England and Wales under company number 07453696. Our registered office is at The Innovation Centre, Rennes Drive, Exeter, Devon, United Kingdom, EX4 4RN.
We may collect and process the following information and associate it with you (“Personal Information”):
- information that you provide to us when registering to use the Service or when maintaining your profile details including name, email address, date of birth, gender and profile pictures;
- any information you have given Facebook, Twitter or other social networks (the “Social Networks”) permission to share with us when you connect them to the Service. This can include information such as name, gender, profile pictures, user ID, user name, details of friends, followers or contacts, and networks that you are a member of;
- any data you upload to the Service including any posts, reviews, comments; “shares” and invite data through the “invite a friend facility” or any information you have instructed us to fetch from other websites or services;
- details of your activities on the Service including your participation, progress, actions, and achievements in the game, content that you create (such as posts you make or outfits that you put together), pages and items you view, how you browse the Service, your communication with other users of the Service, and any purchases you make through the Service;
- records of our correspondence with you. We may also ask you for additional information when you report a problem with the Service;
- surveys that we ask you to take part in for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them; and
- details of your use of the Service including location data, log data, and other information that your computer or mobile device (such as a smartphone) sends to us when you connect it to the Service.
The Personal Information we collect will be kept by us for as long as your account with us remains active. If you deactivate your account your Personal Information will be kept for a reasonable period of time after this so that we can complete any activities it is being used for. Following this period we will either delete the information or change it to a form that does not identify you.
If you give us permission to know your location we will use this and sometimes put it together with other information we hold about you to provide features of the Service relevant to your location. For example this could include: providing you with more localised and relevant content such as shops near your present location; directions to find certain items you have shown an interest in when using the Service; promotions and special offers from retailers near your location; or posting your location to your Social Network.
Location capture is currently not enabled in this version of the product.
Log data is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page. When you use the Service, our servers automatically record certain log data. This log data may include the following information: your web request; Internet Protocol (“IP”) address; browser type; referring/exit pages and URLs; number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service; domain names; landing pages; pages viewed; and other such information. We also collect similar information from emails when we email you.
Uses made of the information
We may use your Personal Information in any of the following ways to:
- provide the Service to you and ensure that content on the Service is presented in the most effective and relevant manner for you;
- allow you to participate in, and interact with, features of the Service when you choose to do so;
- provide you with information that you request from us;
- provide you with information about products or services that we believe will interest you;
- update our records and generally maintain your account with us;
- notify you about changes to the Service;
- analyse how the Service is used; and
- diagnose technical problems with and/or maintain security of the Service.
Disclosure of your information
Other Users of the Service
The following information will be made publicly available to other users of the Service: your name; comments you post; and your actions, progress and achievements in the game (such as outfits you create and items you purchase).
Where your Social Network permits us to do so, we may post updates about your achievements, purchases and progress in the game and on the Service to your Social Network.
Other Fantasy Shopper Companies
Third Party Service Providers
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties who provide a service to us. These third parties will only be allowed to use your information in accordance with our instructions and will be required to keep your information secure.
For Legal Reasons
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if Fantasy Shopper or a substantial part of its assets is acquired by a third party, information held by it about its users could be one of the transferred assets; and
Where you take part in a competition or promotion being provided through the Service by one of our partners such as a retailer, we may provide them with relevant Personal Information so that they can contact you about the competition or promotion.
Ads on the service and third party advertising networks
We may use or share with online advertising networks, log data, location data and cookies to provide you with targeted advertising. This information is used to recognise the device you are using but not to identify you as a named individual. We or the online advertising networks use this information to make sure the adverts you see online are more relevant to you.
You can find out more about this type of advertising from http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
Other forms of marketing
From time to time we may contact you by email and/or SMS with information about our products and services. You will be able to change your marketing preferences in your account settings but as this is currently not possible, none will be sent.
Where you have given us permission to do so, we may share your information with selected third parties so that they can provide you with information about their products and services using email and/or SMS. You will be able to change your marketing preferences in your account settings but as this is currently not possible, none will be sent.
Information that can't identify you
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to anyone outside of Fantasy Shopper except as set out above. We may provide third parties with aggregate statistical information and analytics about our users and non-registered visitors’ habits and use of the Service but will we make sure no one can be identified from this information before we disclose it.
The Service may, from time to time, contain links to and from third party websites of our partner networks, advertisers, partner merchants, retailers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. Please check the individual policies before you submit any Personal Information to those websites.
Where we store your personal information
Keeping your information safe
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Service, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we use reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Service; any transmission is at your own risk.
Access to your information
Most of the Personal Information that we hold about you is either available directly from viewing your account and looking back over your own activities, or is available from the Social Networks that you have connected to the Service. If you think there is other information you would like to access, please click here and complete the form that appears. Please provide as much information as you can about the information you are looking for and we will be happy to try and help you find it.
Notices to you
Our policy towards children
The Service is not directed to persons under 13 and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, without your consent, then please contact us using the details below so that we can take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.